Mission, Vision and Aims
We aspire to be an outstanding educational organization by:
- Building and developing students’ moral and emotional aspects and skills.
- Recognizing and discovering the ability of each student.
- Enriching and encouraging positive values and ethics.
- Believing in effective team building.
- Striving for excellence.
- Meeting international standards of best practice in all aspects of the educational process.
- Empowering students with the knowledge, skills and attitudes which will enable them to explore their hidden talents, and experiment, question, observe and apply what they are learning on their own path and in their own way.
- Establishing and maintaining a school culture in which every student and staff member is valued, esteemed and encouraged.
- Creating a work environment where teachers are motivated to teach with passion and making continuous improvement using different teaching methodologies.
Targeting academic and personal development throughout reaching children and tailoring individual programs for children who lag behind.